Once you have started trading on Interdax, you can withdraw your profits.
1) Log in or create an account with Interdax.
2) After creating an account/logging in, click on the Profile menu (top right corner) and then on ‘Withdrawal’:
3) Enter your BTC (or ETH/USDT) address into the 'Receiving Address' box, and the amount you want to withdraw. You can also change the asset to withdraw from the account menu (shown below):
4) Double check the receiving address before submitting!
5) Click on ‘Submit’. To check the progress of the withdrawal on a block explorer, click on the receiving address (in blue).
6) Small withdrawals are processed instantly if there enough funds in our hot wallet. Larger withdrawals are checked and processed once per day.
7) It is also possible to withdraw any funds directly from sub-accounts (except for trading sub-accounts participating in an active battle). When you go the Profile menu and click on 'Withdrawal', the maximum balance shown on the withdrawal page will be equal to the balance of the selected trading account (the main account or a sub-account).