To get started with trading on Interdax, you need to deposit some funds.
1) Log in or create an account with Interdax at https://www.interdax.com.
2) After creating an account/logging in, you can click on the 'Deposit' button to make a deposit. Alternatively, use the Profile menu (top right corner) and choose ‘Deposit’:
3) Once you click on 'Deposit', a deposit address and deposit history will be displayed. You can also change the asset you want to deposit from the account menu (as shown below) or by changing the instrument via the instruments panel.
4) Copy the BTC/ETH/USDT address or reveal the QR code to deposit some coins. Scan the QR code to send funds from a mobile wallet:
5) Double check the address before sending coins.
6) The incoming deposit is shown as ‘pending’ shortly after the transaction is broadcasted to the network:
7) You can click on the 'View' button to check the details of a transaction (such as the number of confirmations) on a block explorer.
8) For BTC, deposits will be processed after two confirmations and the coins are added to your available balance for trading. For ETH and USDT, deposits will be processed after 12 confirmations.
9) The deposited funds are always added to your main account. After a successful deposit, these funds can then be moved from your main account to any sub-accounts you've created or moved to a battle sub-account to compete in a trading battle.