To get started with trading on Interdax, you need to deposit some funds.
1) Log in or create an account with Interdax at https://www.interdax.com.
2) After creating an account/logging in, you can click on the 'Deposit' button to make a deposit. Alternatively, use the Profile menu (top right corner) and choose ‘Deposit’.
Both options are highlighted below:
3) Once you click on 'Deposit', a bitcoin address and deposit history will be displayed.
4) Copy the BTC address or reveal the QR code to deposit some coins. Scan the QR code with your smartphone to send funds from a mobile wallet.
5) Double check the address before sending coins.
6) The incoming deposit is shown as ‘pending’ shortly after the transaction is broadcasted to the network:
7) You can click on the 'View' button to check the details of a transaction (such as the number of confirmations) on a block explorer.
8) After two confirmations, the deposit will be processed and the coins are added to the funds available for trading.
9) The deposited funds are always added to your main account. After a successful deposit, these funds can then be moved from your main account to any sub-accounts you've created or moved to a battle sub-account to compete in a trading battle.